Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014

Hiyo 2014!  Let's kick butt this year, ok?  To keep me on track, here's my 2014 creative to-do list, in no particular order:

1. Bind, wash, and enjoy my Good Folks HST quilt


2. Finish and gift the Uptown charm square quilt 
 
3. Make and gift another belated wedding quilt 


5. Paint the Bug's big girl bed pink (everything needs to be pink at her request)
 
6. Make a quilt for the Bug's big kid bed 

 
6. Paint and hang pictures for the Bug's room
 
7. Makeover the kid's bathroom -shower curtain, window shade, pictures
 
8. Make a baby quilt for a friend's spring baby
 
9. Finally make quilts from my wedding napkins


10. Make a queen-size Single Girl quilt (gasp!)
 
11. Make Olive and Archie dolls for the Bug's birthday
 

Let's do this!
 

1 comment:

  1. You have got plenty of pretties to keep you motivated! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers - thanks for leaving a comment!